Nox Health Group and its affiliated parties (“Nox Health,” we,” or “us”) are committed to protecting the privacy of your personal and health information. At Nox Health, we understand that health is a very personal, private subject, and we want you to feel as comfortable as possible visiting our web site and using its services. Nox Health takes this responsibility very seriously.
You can navigate to particular topics by going to the desired heading below:
The following provides examples of the type of information that we collect in various contexts and how we use that information.
|Context||Types of Information||Primary Purpose for Collection and Use of Information|
Some of our Apps require registration. If you sign up for an account, we collect your name, address, phone number, and/or any other information you provide. We may also collect information relating to the actions that are performed by users while logged into their account.
We have a legitimate interest in creating and administering user accounts.
Our apps may ask you to provide information about your health and sleep behaviors.
We have a legitimate interest in determining your need to participate in the Sleep Programs offered by the app.
When you visit our Sites, we use technology to collect certain information, including your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address (a number that is automatically assigned to a computer when the Internet is used), domain name, which links you click on, referring website, and/or a date/time stamp for visitors. This may also include information about your device or browser.
We have a legitimate interest in understanding how you interact with our Sites to improve them and make them more efficient, to administer them, and to analyze trends. We also have a legitimate interest in monitoring our networks and detecting and preventing fraud.
In addition to the purposes and uses described above, we use information in the following ways:
- To identify you when you visit our websites and use our apps.
- To provide you with the services and products you request.
- To respond to your inquiries related to support, employment opportunities, or other requests.
- To generate statistics regarding the composition and nature of customer feedback.
- To monitor the effectiveness and safety of our products in the market and help us improve our products.
- To conduct analytics (e.g., to enhance user experience on our Site).
- To send marketing and promotional materials, including information relating to products, and services.
- For internal administrative purposes, as well as to manage our relationship with you.
- To detect security incidents, and protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, including attempts to manipulate or violate our policies, procedures, and terms and conditions.
- To comply with legal obligations, to establish or exercise our rights, to defend against a legal claim, and to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding possible misconduct.
Although the sections above describe our primary purpose for collecting and using your information, in many situations we have more than one purpose. For example, if you submit an application for a job posting, we may collect your information in anticipation of performing our contract with you, but we also collect your information as we have a legitimate interest in contacting you about the status of your application and evaluating your qualifications for the position. As a result, our collection and processing of your information is based in different contexts upon your consent, our need to perform a contract, our obligations under law, and/or our legitimate interest in conducting our business.
- Affiliates and Acquisitions. We may share your information with our corporate affiliates (e.g., parent company, sister companies, subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under common control). If another company acquires (or proposes to acquire) our company, any of our affiliates, business, or our assets, we will also share your information with that company, including at the negotiation stage.
- Third Parties/Service Providers. We may share your information with service providers. Among other things, service providers may help us to administer our Sites, conduct surveys, provide technical support, process payments, and assist in the fulfillment of orders.
- Other Disclosures for Legal Reasons. We may disclose information when we are legally required to do so, such as in response to subpoenas, warrants, or court orders, or in connection with any other legal process, or to comply with relevant laws. We may also disclose your information in order to establish or exercise our rights, to defend against a legal claim, to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding possible illegal activities, suspected fraud, safety of person or property, or a violation of our policies, or to comply with your request for products or services by a third party intermediary.
- Disclosures with Your Consent. We may ask if you would like us to share your information with other unaffiliated third parties who are not described elsewhere in this policy.
- Public. Some of our Sites may provide the opportunity to post comments or other content in a public forum. If you decide to submit information on these pages, that information may be publicly available.
We use reasonable efforts to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is fully secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information. In the event that we are required by law to inform you of any unauthorized access to your personal information we may notify you electronically, in writing, or by telephone, if permitted to do so by law.
Some of our Sites permit you to create an account. When you do, you will be prompted to create a password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password, and you are responsible for any access to or use of your account by someone else that has obtained your password, whether or not such access or use has been authorized by you. You should notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account.
You may have certain rights and choices regarding your personal information. Depending on your jurisdiction, and subject to applicable law, you may make the following choices:
- Manage E-mails. You may choose to provide us with your e-mail address for the purpose of allowing us to send you free newsletters, surveys, announcements of new products and services, and other information we think you may find useful. IF you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive these e-mails, you can unsubscribe for our e-mail list by following the unsubscribe instructions in e-mails that you receive. If you decide not to receive promotional e-mails, we may still send you service related communications.
- Access Your Personal Information. Upon request, we will grant reasonable access to the personal information that we hold about you, including in some cases the right to data portability. You may request access to your personal information by contacting us at the address described below.
- Modify/Update Your Personal Information. You may request that we modify or update your inaccurate or out-of-date personal information by contacting us at the address described below.
- Delete Your Personal Information. In certain circumstances, you may request that we delete your personal information. If required by law we will delete your personal information after such a request is made. You should note that there are some situations in which we may decline to delete your personal information. For example, we may keep your personal information as needed to comply with our legal obligations, where permitted by law, to resolve disputes, and/or to enforce any of our agreements. You may request deletion of your personal information by contacting us at the address described below.
- Object to Certain Processing of Your Personal Information. In certain circumstances, you may object to the processing of your personal information or request that we restrict processing of your personal information. Where our processing is based upon your consent, you may revoke consent by contacting us at the address described below. If you revoke your consent or object to processing, we may no longer be able to provide you services. In some cases, we may limit or deny your request if the law permits or requires us to do so, or if we are unable to adequately verify your identity.
Nox Health Group
Data Privacy and Security Officer
5000 Research Parkway, Suite 500
Suwanee, GA 30024
Fax. 678 669 2274
If you are not satisfied with our response, and are in the European Union, you may have a right to lodge a complaint with your local supervisory authority.
- How We Respond to “Do Not Track” Browser Signals. We do not currently recognize automated browser signals regarding tracking mechanisms, which may include “Do Not Track” instructions.