Candi Holyfield, MSN,
Director of Medical Management
- Masters of Science in Nursing (MSN)
- Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN)
- Family Nurse Practitioner, Certified (FNP-C)
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners (AANP)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- Registered Nurse (RN)
Candi is an experienced Nurse Practitioner, board-certified by the American Association of Nurse Practitioners (AANP).
My nursing career began over 15 years ago and I am licensed in the state of Georgia. I received my Bachelor of Science in Nursing from Emory University in Atlanta and obtained my master’s degree from South University in Savannah, Ga., where I was inducted into the Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society.
I have extensive experience ranging from working as an RN in the ICU stepdown unit, case management and quality management in inpatient and outpatient hospice.
Originally from the Cayman Islands, I moved to Georgia in 2002. In my spare time, I enjoy spending time with my children and friends, taking family beach trips, and traveling.