Andrew Freedman, MD
Licensed: GA, IN, KY, NM, TN, WV
- Rutgers New Jersey Medical School, M.D.
- University Hospital, Newark, NJ, Internal Medicine Internship
- University Hospital, Newark, NJ, Internal Medicine Residency
- Temple University Health Sciences Center, Pulmonary Fellowship
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, New Brunswick, NJ, Pulmonary Research Fellowship
Dr. Andrew Freedman is board-certified in Pulmonary Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Internal Medicine, and has been in practice for over 35 years.
After completion of his training in 1985, Dr. Freedman entered private practice in New Jersey, with a primary hospital affiliation with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, New Brunswick, NJ.
Since 2014, anticipating the future transformation of health care, he has been actively involved in the specialties of pulmonary, sleep medicine, and critical care through telemedicine. Licensed now in many states, Dr Freedman is working to explore and expand the reaches of telemedicine. Presently he is affiliated with Pulmonary and Sleep Medicine Group LLC, Offsite Care, Robotic Critical Care Services, and Global Offsite Care.
In his spare time, he plays French Horn with local musical ensembles.
- American Board of Sleep Medicine (ABSM)
- American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) – Internal Medicine; Pulmonary Medicine; Critical Care Medicine