Andrew Westwood, MD
Licensed: GA, IN, KY, NM, TN, WV
- University of Cambridge School of Clinical Medicine, M.D.
- Hospital of St. Raphael, Internal Medicine Internship
- Boston University Medical Center, Neurology Residency
- Boston University Medical Center, Sleep Medicine Fellowship
Sleep is crucial to help start your day the right way. I have been practicing clinical sleep medicine for over 8 years; diagnosing and managing all sleep disorders including sleep apnea, hypersomnia, insomnia, circadian rhythm disorders, parasomnias, nightmare disorder and restless legs syndrome as well as reviewing cases for those seeking second opinions and referrals of complex cases.
Over the years I have also been involved in clinical trials and research in sleep medicine. I have been invited to speak at regional and national conferences, written textbook chapters and published articles on a variety of topics in sleep medicine.
Outside of work, I practice and teach yoga and have a passion for travel and great food.
- American Board of Sleep Medicine (ABSM)
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology (ABPN)