Brian Bohner, MD
Licensed: AL, FL, GA, KS, KY, LA, MD, MO, NE, NY, NC, OK, PA,SC, TN, TX, VA
- Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine, M.D.
- Keeseler Air Force Base Medical Center, Internal Medicine Residency
- Alton Ochsner Medical Center, Pulmonary/Sleep Fellowship
My clinical practice includes diagnosing and treating sleep medicine. Since 2011, I have utilized telemedicine to treat sleep patients in the transportation industry. I also provide on call critical care telemedicine support to specialists.
My professional interests include providing online training for practitioners and therapists who are dedicated to providing sleep medicine care to their patients.
In my free time, I enjoy playing golf, coin collecting, and spending time with my family.
- American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) – Sleep Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) – Critical Care
- American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) – Pulmonary
- American Board of Sleep Medicine (ABSM)