Haramandeep Singh, MD
- Washington University School of Medicine, M.D.
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Psychiatry Residency
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Sleep Medicine Fellowship
My clinical practice includes diagnosing and treating both children and adults with sleep disorders.
My professional interests include participating in telemedicine efforts for sleep medicine, as well as providing expertise for clinical trials in the diagnosis and management of patients with narcolepsy, restless legs syndrome, and insomnia.
In my free time, I enjoy spending time with my family, traveling, playing basketball, and practicing yoga.
- Diplomate, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology (ABPN)
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology (ABPN) — Psychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology (ABPN) — Sleep Medicine