Jeffrey Durmer, MD, PhD
Chief Medical Officer
- University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, M.D.
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, Internal Medicine Internship
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, Neurology Residency
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, Sleep Medicine & Circadian Neurobiology Fellowship
- University of Pennsylvania Department of Neuroscience, PhD
As a neuroscientist, neurologist and sleep & circadian neurobiologist, I have a profound respect for the unique experiences and symptoms of my patients. Having worked with thousands of sleep and circadian patients, I find that taking a holistic approach to resolving sleep issues works best because sleep impacts so many other health, wellbeing, and quality of life issues.
As the Chief Medical Officer for SleepCharge and Nox Health, I see it as my duty to provide people with the next generation of sleep healthcare delivery so that everyone has access to health sleep.
In my free time, I work with the US Olympic team and other professional and amateur athletic organizations to improve the sleep health and wellbeing of high performing athletes. In addition, I enjoy many genres of music, art and cooking, as well as exploring the great outdoors with my family.
- American Board of Sleep Medicine (ABSM)
- National Board of Physicians & Surgeons (NBPS) — Neurology & Sleep Medicine