Kevin Trice, MD, MBA
Licensed: GA, IN, KY, NM, TN, WV
- University of Louisville School of Medicine, M.D.
- St. Elizabeth’s Medical Center, Residency
- University of Louisville School of Medicine, Pulmonary/Critical Care Medicine Fellowship
- University of Tennessee, MBA
My practice is solely focused in sleep medicine, and I treat children and adults with all types of sleep disorders. Over the past 19 years, my practice has evolved to include pulmonary, critical care, medical insurance, medical device technology, and sleep medicine. I am dedicated to blending medicine, business, and technology to help as many patients as possible. In my free time, I enjoy playing with my children, cooking with my wife, and traveling to experience new cultures.
- American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) – Sleep Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) – Critical Care
- American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) – Pulmonary