Kunal Agarwal, MD, FAAFP
Licensed: GA, IN, KY, NM, TN, WV
- Ross University School of Medicine, M.D.
- Western Michigan University Homer Stryker MD School of Medicine (formerly Michigan State University Kalamazoo Center for Medical Studies), Family Medicine Residency
- Henry Ford Hospital, Sleep Medicine Fellowship
- The Johns Hopkins University, B.A. in Neuroscience
In the outpatient setting, I practice primary care and sleep medicine for adult and pediatric patients.
My professional interests include diagnosing and treating a variety of sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, insomnia, narcolepsy, and restless legs.
In my free time, I enjoy playing tennis, traveling, spending time with family and friends, and eating great food.
- American Board of Family Medicine (ABFM)
- American Board of Family Medicine (ABFM) – Sleep Medicine