Neal Maru, MD
Licensed: GA, IN, KY, NM, TN, WV
- Medical University of South Carolina, M.D.
- Medical University of South Carolina, Internal Medicine Internship
- Medical University of South Carolina, Neurology Residency
- George Washington University, Sleep Medicine Fellowship
As board-certified sleep specialist, I evaluate and manage all sleep disorders, including sleep apnea, insomnia, narcolepsy and other hypersomnias, parasomnias, restless leg syndrome, and circadian rhythm disorders. I provide both clinical assessment and recommendation of appropriate testing and treatment methodologies, as well as appropriate follow-up. I am a member of the American Academy of Sleep Medicine and the American Academy of Neurology.
I take pride in understanding what sleep-related problems bring patients to see me and working with them to formulate a plan to diagnose and treat them. The ultimate goal is to optimize night time sleep, daytime functioning, and overall health.
- Diplomate, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology (ABPN) — Sleep Medicine