Parina Aggarwal, MD
- Emory University School of Medicine, M.D.
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, Internal Medicine Residency
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, Sleep Medicine Fellowship
I currently spend a majority of my time providing consultative and follow up assessments as well as diagnostic interpretations for patients.
My clinical and research interests include obesity hypoventilation syndrome, chronic disease associated with sleep disordered breathing, and the treatment of sleep disordered breathing as a means for disease prevention.
- American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM)
- American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) – Sleep Care