Pranathi Kondapaneni, MD
Licensed: GA, IN, KY, NM, TN, WV
- George Washington University School of Medicine, M.D.
- Grand Rapids Medical Education Partners, Internship, Transitional Year
- UT Health San Antonio, Neurology Residency
- Emory University Hospital, Epilepsy Fellowship
At the age of sixteen, Dr. Pranathi Kondapaneni was accepted into medical school through a combined BA/MD program. By twenty-four, she had completed four degrees in seven years: two bachelor of arts degrees (economics and biology), a master’s in public health, and a medical degree.
After completing a residency in neurology and two fellowships, one in sleep and the other in epilepsy, Dr. Kondapaneni went into private practice.
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology (ABPN) – Sleep Medicine