Pranshu Adavadkar, MD
Licensed: GA, IN, KY, NM, TN, WV
- G.S. Medical School, India, M.D.
- John H. Stroger Jr. Hospital of Cook County, Chicago, Internship
- John H. Stroger Jr. Hospital of Cook County, Chicago, Residency
- Neurology Department of University of Michigan, Sleep Medicine Fellowship
Helping you get a good night’s sleep is not just my goal but it’s my passion.
Looking at the sleep problems in the context of other medical problems and social/environmental factors, allows me to diagnose sleep disorders accurately, and provide a comprehensive, patient-centric treatment plan.
I have more than 15 years of clinical experience in both private and academic settings. My expertise involves managing various sleep disorders such as obstructive sleep apnea, insomnia, restless legs syndrome, narcolepsy, and more.
In my spare time, in pre-COVID era, I used to enjoy traveling and meeting new people (in-person!). Now, I am always on the look out for different ways to spend quality time with my wife and kids (10, 14) in a safe way.
- Diplomat, American Board of Pediatrics (ABP)
- Diplomat, Sleep Medicine, American Board of Pediatrics (ABP)