Scott E. Johnson, MD
- Albany Medical College, M.D.
- University of Vermont Medical Center, Internal Medicine Internship
- University of Vermont Medical Center, Internal Medicine Residency
- University of Wisconsin Health University Hospital, Sleep Medicine Fellowship
As a sleep disorders specialist my practice focuses on addressing issues related to sleep, sleep disorders and sleep health. Using the SleepCharge telemedicine platform allows me to reach patients in any location to improve their sleep health and quality of life.
My career in sleep medicine began as a technologist conducting sleep tests and providing sleep education to patients with obstructive sleep apnea. That experience fostered in me a deep respect for the importance of high quality sleep and empathy for the struggles of those suffering from sleep disorders. Throughout medical school, residency, and sleep medicine fellowship training, the evaluation and management of the full spectrum of sleep disorders has been my primary focus.
In my free time I enjoy spending time in the beautiful outdoors with my wife and two wonderful children.
- American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM)
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine (AASM)