Shubh Ayengar, MD
Licensed: GA, IN, KY, NM, TN, WV
- St. George’s University School of Medicine, M.D.
- Beaver Falls Health Center, Family Medicine Residency
- University of Michigan Medical Center, Sleep Medicine Fellowship
I treat adults and adolescents for a range of sleep disorders with a special emphasis on sleep apnea, snoring and quality of sleep issues.
I became a sleep doctor because I understand the dramatic benefit good sleep can have on a person’s quality of life, whether it be more energy or improvement in chronic health issues and even a quieter night’s sleep for a spouse.
To empower my patients, I offer the tools and knowledge to sleep well at night and achieve their dreams during the day.
In my free time, I enjoy world travel, scuba diving, and hiking around my home in the Pacific Northwest.
- American Board of Sleep Medicine (ABSM)
- American Board of Family Medicine (ABFM)