Valerie Cacho, MD
Licensed: GA, IN, KY, NM, TN, WV
- Loma Linda University School of Medicine, M.D.
- Huntington Memorial Hospital, Internal Medicine Internship
- Huntington Memorial Hospital, Internal Medicine Residency
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Sleep Medicine Fellowship
- University of Arizona, Integrative Medicine Fellowship
My clinical focus is to provide a comprehensive, patient-centered approach to sleep health through lifestyle and integrative medicine. I treat obstructive sleep apnea, insomnia, narcolepsy and restless leg syndrome in both adults and children.
My goal is to inspire healthy living through educating patients how to optimize their sleep.
During my personal time, I enjoy practicing yoga and pilates, listening to podcasts and playing with my young children.
- American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) – Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) – Sleep Medicine