Vidya Pai, MD
Licensed: GA, IN, KY, NM, TN, WV
- Kasturba Medical College, M.D.
- Drexel University – Saint Peters University Hospital, Pediatrics Internship
- Michigan State University – Hurley Medical Center, Pediatrics Residency
- Harvard University – Beth Israel Deaconness Medical Center and Boston Children’s Hospital, Sleep Medicine Fellowship
As a board-certified sleep physician with a focus on pulmonary disease and sleep medicine, I have a special interest in treating respiratory sleep disorders, mainly obstructive sleep apnea, as well as non-respiratory sleep disorders, such as insomnia, narcolepsy, parasomnias, restless leg syndrome and circadian rhythm disorders.
I completed medical school in India, and advanced my medical training by completing an internship at Drexel University and a residency at Michigan State University. I then completed a fellowship in sleep medicine at the Harvard Medical School. I also have an interest in sleep research and have published several peer review articles.
In my spare time, I enjoy hiking, traveling, exercising, trying out new restaurants and spending time with my family, friends, and dog.
- American Board of Pediatrics (ABP)
- American Board of Sleep Medicine (ABSM)